UAE DRIVING LICENSE TO SAUDI LICENSE FROM DALLAH DRIVING SCHOOL
Our blog reader Mr.Nadim shared his valuable experience of "Converting UAE Driving License to Saudi Driving License" with us, And he want to share his experience with all our readers, So that it will be useful for the person who need it.
Process for converting UAE driving license from Dallah Driving School Riyadh:
Required Documents :
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Original Saudi Arabia's Iqama and UAE driving license. See Also : Check your Iqama Sponsorship
- Photocopies of Passport, Entry Visa page, Saudi Iqama and UAE driving license. Recommended : Saudi Driving License Renewal
Procedure for Converting UAE driving license to Saudi Driving License:
1. pay the licence fees either through Saudi online banking or you can also pay through agents in Dallah school. Similar : Driving License Saudi Arabia
2. Get the driving license form from agent on the main entrance he will charge SR 4/-.
3. There is one room for blood test and eye test who charges SR 150/- and gives you the report and fills your form. Read this : Check Traffic Violation
4. Then go to the main building and go to counter 6 and inform the police office in the counter that you want to change your UAE licence. He will stamp your file and ask you to go to other side counter 2.
5. Go there and submit the file and your original UAE licence. Related : Visit Visa for Dubai online
6. In next 5-10 minutes they will announce your name and will handover the new Saudi driving license.
7. They will take your UAE license and no driving test required.
DRIVING LICENSE FEE SAUDI ARABIA :
Total cost for making 10 years Saudi Driving license from UAE driving license is = 400+150+4 = SR 554/-.
All the best!
from SAUDI-EXPATRIATES https://ift.tt/2KRGJQS